Place Category: Arts
The workshops take place on
from 10am-3pm both days.
* On day one, you will learn how to use all the equipment and materials, and begin your art piece.
* On day two, with hands on guidance and assistance from the Van Dorens, you will continue to create your own work of art to take home when you leave the workshop.
Beginners are not only welcome, but encouraged.
All that is required is the desire to learn.
* Cost for the workshop is only $145.00 U.S. per day, which includes all materials metal and otherwise, 2 full day course sessions, a locally sourced organic lunch with wine for both days of the class, and an embroidered shop apron to use in class and take home.
* A portion of all workshop proceeds will go to fund two local charities, Casita Linda and the Biblioteca Scholarship fund.
* We are also creating special shows featuring student artwork at our gallery Van Doren Studio Showroom located in Fabrica Aurora.
Check out www.vandorenstudio.com to see some examples of Lane and Alex’s work using the same techniques you’ll be learning.
Check out our website www.vandorenmetalart.com for more details and lots of pictures of past work and classes.
We look forward to seeing you in one of our workshops soon!!
The Van Doren Metal Art Workshops will take place in our commercial studio, in the colonia of La Canada/Los Frailes, in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico. It is a quick 10 minute taxi ride from Centro. This is a one of a kind, metal sculpture studio, that has never before been open to the public,