* ExPat911 is an emergency response service which helps users report their emergencies without worrying about the language barrier.
* ExPat911 is a 24 hour emergency service that has GPS location to let us know exactly where you are located.
* GPS location is only available where permitted by your cell phone provider. We are not responsible if the location is not available while traveling between cities or towns. To avoid issues, please make sure your profile page is completely filled out with your home address to ensure prompt responses. If GPS is not working at the time of the emergency and you are not at home, please use the chat or call feature to explain where you are at the time of your emergency.
* ExPat911 is also a service who will reach out to your friends and loved ones during your time of emergency. This will ensure that the people you care about know how and where you are.
* ExPat911 will always have a native English spoken person responding to you during your emergency.
* ExPat911 also has bilingual operators who will handle your emergency calls for you 24 hours a day and 7 days a w* eek and 365 days a year.
* ExPat911 does have a small fee. The cost is $ 99.00 per year. This is only a little bit over $ 8.00 per month. You cannot even get a plate of food for one person at a decent restaurant at that price in Mexico.
* ExPat911 services the entire country of Mexico. We will respond to any of your emergencies even while traveling to other states in Mexico.
* ExPat911 only covers one person and is not a family coverage. This is important because each person needs to have their medical history filled out in their profile. So each individual needs their own coverage and profile for the service. Also, each user must have an Android or Apple smart phone to use the service.