With over 40 years of residential and commercial design experience in the Portland, Oregon area, I am now settled in San Miguel. I am a University of Oregon Interior Architecture graduate and have passed the NCIDQ exam in the US (National Council for Interior Design Qualification)
My design philosophy is to respond to my client’s needs while bringing fresh ideas to the conversation. I am especially skilled at working with my client’s existing items, rearranging and helping them to incorporate new collections and art pieces to complement what they have.
Here are the services I bring to you:
- space planning both 2 dimensional for flow and 3 dimensional for new construction
- interior design involving selection and procurement of furnishings and finishes
- bath and kitchen remodels and upgrades- all phases
- lighting design- selection and placement
- art consultations- selection and placement
- color consultations
- working with existing furnishings for the best outcome
I am sensitive to the Covid19 protocols of wearing a mask and keeping a social distance when meeting for a consultation.
Do you have a space that does not flow? Need some color work done? I am available to help you design minor imperfections and major problems. Call me for a free one hour consultation.