SMASSAGE: Therapeutic and Chiropractic Massage by Gorky Guido
Place Category: Health, Beauty and Fitness and Massage Therapists
* Individual sessions of therapy, therapeutic massage and chiropractic medical consultation (by appointment).
* Recreational-active workshops of corporal work, relaxation and massage in group (general public).
* Wellness talks and workshops and preventive health with special guests.
* Continuing training activities for masseuses or spa therapists, alternative health, coaches and students in related fields.
* Sesiones individuales de terapia, masaje terapéutico y consulta médico quiropráctica (previa cita)
* Talleres recre-activos de trabajo corporal, relajación y masaje en grupo (público en general).
* Pláticas y Talleres de bienestar y salud preventiva con invitados especiales.
* Actividades de capacitación continua para masajistas o terapeutas de spa, salud alternativa, entrenadores y estudiantes en áreas afines.
5 Reviews on “SMASSAGE: Therapeutic and Chiropractic Massage by Gorky Guido”
Leave a Review
My wife and I have seen Gorky for the past 4 years. He is simply amazing. With my wife he is gentle and intuitively knows what needs adjusting and repair. With me he is forceful (rolfing) and I leave feeling noticeably better. We are blessed to have Gorky in our community.
Saw Gorky yesterday. First massage in 30 years and first deep tissue technique. I could tell that he sensed the areas that needed help . He was professional and deft . The session was intense, but I did not get sore! From all I have researched to understand my body’s reactions in the 24 hours since, it seems that I chose the right practitioner and got a very good treatment!
Gorky, if you see this, thank you! BTW, you should charge more!
i suffered from back spasms that feels that someone is stabbing me with a knife. Not fun! I would get some temporary relief from my jacuzzi tub, but it did not last for long.
Silva recommended that i visit Gorky about 2 months ago. Since going to him, I have not had any back problems.
He combines deep tissue massage and body manipulation that has eliminated my back pain.
I also had a session with him today. He is a trained chiropractor as well. I am trying to heal from a fall I had from a tall olive tree 20 years ago. This has affected my knees but I refuse to have knee surgery because it is so drastic and final. It also means every 15 years or so of new surgeries to fix the worn knees. I believe and the actual chiropractor that trained Gorky, stated that my painful inflammation is due to the fall which did not seem to bother me then.
The spine holds up our whole system so needs care and alignment.
He is well worth the cost because I am starting to get pain free days under his care. Looking forward to walking the island of Crete soon.
Just had another session with Gorky Guido, a very skilled deep tissue masseur, who blends many disciplines–not your usual Swedish massage. He knows body mechanics very well, there’s a lot of stretching and movement. It’s vigorous and intuitive, which I prefer. He seems to balance the whole body, not just target pain points.
Great location on Zacateros #21, upper floor from the translucent stone shop.
415 102 5521