Event Category: Tours
Valentine Kiss Me Tour
Friday, February 14th and
Saturday the 15th, 9:30AM
500 pesos/25 USD
Enjoy learning how locals, past and present, experienced love and romance with your loved ones.
Learn about the:
· Priest that fathered both the nation and several children
· Hollywood movie star’s obsession with his mother
· Last minute cancellation of a wedding to be a bride of Christ instead
· Love life of Jesus’ grandmother that rivals any telenova vixen’s
· Nun that gorged out her eyes, rather than marry Prince Charming
· Unfaithful wives’ fate in Plaza Civica
· Single ladies finding husbands by taking others babies
There are plenty of love stories making San Miguel de Allende one of the world’s most romantic cities and the hot spot for destination weddings.
The walking is flat with plenty of places to sit.
The tour is led by the Amazon best-selling author of the San Miguel de Allende Secrets series of books and TripAdvisor’s best ranked private tour guide.
For reservations or to schedule other days and times contact Toone.Joseph@yahoo.com or visit JosephTooneTours.com.Joseph Toone
Offering unique tours on local traditions and celebrations to groups, or solo adventurers, customized to meet your time, budget, and interests. Tours celebrate weddings, corporate occasions, family reunions, club activities, art classes or any day you want to make memorable!
Tours given by Joseph Toone
For reviews of TripAdvisor’s number one guide for history and culture visit TripAdvisor.com.
Personal tours are available anytime. To contact, please send me an email.
Joseph Toone is the Historical Society’s short-story award winning author of the SMA Secrets book series. All books in the series are Amazon bestsellers in Mexican Travel and Holidays. Toone is SMA’s expert and TripAdvisor’s top ranked historical tour guide telling the stories behind what we do in today’s SMA. Visit JosephTooneTours.com, also on FaceBook.