One-of-a-kind Food Tastings
A guided 3 to 3½ hour food and city walking tour featuring seven food tasting locations carefully chosen to highlight the best regional flavors San Miguel has to offer.
Mon & Thu-Sat
$55 usd / $45 (under 12y)
- Trust a proven track record: 99% positive customer rating from Trip Advisor and #1 in Food and Drink
- Become a local in 3 hours. Get to know the real San Miguel. You will conclude our tour feeling like a local, with an insider’s view into local life, a happily satisfied stomach and the confidence to continue your exploration of San Miguel de Allende.
- Smaller is better. Our tours are small to ensure a rich and personalized experience. We have a maximum of 10 per tour.
- Local Support. We proudly support the ingenuity of independently owned and operated San Miguel businesses. Prepare to indulge in diverse and eclectic tastings, knowing that we have scoured the city to ensure that the best of the best is represented in our walking city tour. BUEN PROVECHO!
- Our tour guides are food rockstars! We know that even with the best food in San Miguel without a rock star guide the tour would not be much. That is why we have most highly trained, passionate and entertaining tour leaders.
- The very best just for you. We have explored and found these amazing hidden food gems. We have eaten almost every taco and small restaurant in San Miguel in the name of “research” so you do not have to, such as the best fish taco, best mole, best ceviche, etc. Tough job but someone has to do it!:).
Our mission is to help visitors and residents alike enjoy the best that San Miguel has to offer by highlighting off-the-beaten path, “non-touristy” food and drinks along with a local insight of its treasures. Our love of San Miguel de Allende and Mexican culture inspired us to create the city’s finest culinary tour. We sampled the perfect mole, best ceviche, and tasted the amazing cochinita pibil. Our goal is to ensure that all of our tour participants have a fantastic time and leave with a real confidence to continue their exploration of our beautiful San Miguel de Allende. We recommend taking our food tours at the start of your stay so you can take on the city armed with knowledge and insight of what makes San Miguel so beautiful, so vibrant and so special. We are proud to share our culinary discoveries with you. Let us take you on a 3-hour adventure, introduce you to the best of the best and help open up a bright and delicious new world just waiting to be explored! Buen Provecho!