Calling All Fallen Women!
Celebrate our Saints Day FEBRUARY 1
Ever wonder what all those bells and firecrackers before dawn are about?
Well the ones on February 1 st are to petition the attention of St Bridget, the Patron Saint of Fallen Women, to listen to our prayers!
Perhaps she is the unofficial “Other Saint” of San Miguel, the City of Fallen Women???
As a tribute to St Bridget, we at Casa de la Noche, our town’s famous old bordello, invites all Fallen Women of San Miguel for a gathering in our patio garden, to ask our Patron to guide us carefully through life, and the streets of San Miguel…Our City of Fallen Women….
Special appreciation will be made for the most recently fallen, and advice and condolences to the formerly fallen will be acknowledged as well.
Ladies, come join us… show us your hurts, your aches, and tell us your story of the Fall…at this fun gathering of The Fallen Ones….
Casa de la Noche, Organos 19, February 1, 5pm …. Margaritas provided…Bring Botanas to share and Crutches welcome.
No charge for The Fallen.
We offer the following to our guests at Casa de la Noches:
- Fourteen charming rooms with private baths, some with kitchenettes, and all with access to light cooking facilities and common living areas OR you may rent the entire property for your wedding, family reunion, special conference or workshop. We have sleeping rooms for individuals, couples, or groups of 28. Nearby additional housing for an additional 14 to 20 individuals is available.
- Special amenities available for your group needs. Many common rooms and special use rooms. We love to throw a party!
- Special projects room for art or other workshop use.
- Event, Wedding and Conference spaces for very large gatherings has just been added
- Great, close-in location, easy walk to Main Plaza, the Jardin
- Water purification throughout
- Wireless Internet throughout /Cable TV in suites and common rooms
- Free USA and Canada calling
- In-floor heating in the common rooms
- Healthy Start breakfasts… Delicious!
- 24 hours front desk coverage
- Yoga and Massage and Art Instruction and Cooking Classes on site
For our guests at Casa Manana we offer a 5-bedroom luxury home with sleeping accommodation for nine. Casa Manana may be rented as a whole house, or as individuals rooms, or as a sister accommodation to Casa de la Noche when big groups need more rooms It also has the flexibility to offer a private space for a small corporate meetings.