Event Category: Educational Workshops
WORD ORDER & ACCENT REDUCTION
Friday, September 13, 2019
1. Introductions & Question; Tricks to quickly gain fluency!
2. Meditation & Affirmations for Joyful & Relaxed Spanish Fluency
3. Levels Assessment & Grammar vs Pronunciation
Which is more important when speaking a foreign language: Grammar or Pronunciation?
4. Pronunciation: Alphabet & Practice
Correcting learned errors & reprogramming the mind. Learning to roll the R.
5. Physical Therapy for the Mouth: Practice Exercises
BRUNCH BREAK 11- 11:30
6. Word Order Rules
Learn these rules to help understand the mentality of the Mexican Mind
7. Control: English vs Spanish & Who is most important in English vs. Spanish
Find out how the built-in values of each language affect our World View
8. Use Your English: Make Your English Match Your Spanish!
Use this practice to get 50% to fluency before ever learning any vocabulary!
10. Meditation & Affirmations for Joyful & Relaxed Spanish Fluency
11. COURSE EVALUATION
About your instructor: Michelle Garrison, originally of Seattle, Washington, has lived in central México since 2006 and holds a Master’s degree in Multi-Cultural Education from the University of Washington. Mother of three multicultural children, Garrison presently teaches Spanish, English & Mexican Culture courses, owns GARRISON & GARRISON BOOKS in San Miguel de Allende, trains teachers in Classroom Management methods; manages rental properties, & offers behavioral therapy in the form of personal coaching.
* Culture books are available for purchase at Mini-Course. Please fill out evaluation on the last page and turn it in at the end of the course.